Tour a Coba
(1 day trip tour)
Temples runs one of the largest Maya cities of the Classic Period : Cobá . If you are bold enough to climb the highest pyramid in the Mexican Mayan world, the reward will be one of the most stunning panorama of the area. With more than 40 meters high, Nohuch Mul, which in Maya means "big mound " is the largest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula .
Cobá translated into Spanish as " water stirred by the wind." Between 400 and 1100 AD, it was one of the largest cities in the Classic Maya period, reaching accommodate about 50 thousand inhabitants. One of the main reasons that was settled here were two small lakes that supplied water to the population. By car , the city is only half an hour west of the city of Tulum.
- Ruins of Coba: Climb, trekking, exploring. Approx 3 hours.
- Lunch around the Lagoon of Coba.
- Visit the 3 cenotes: Choo Ha, Multum Ha, Tamcach Ha.
- Maximun 12 persons.
Tour a Valladolid
- 8:00 am return 6.00 pm.
- Ek Balam ruins cenote or Chichen Itzá cenote: Ek Balam is located in the east-central part of Yucatan, approximately 190 km from Merida. It dates back to 300 b.C., before the arrival of the Spanish Conquistadores. Ek Balam shares characteristics common to the most important ancient maya cities, including monumental architecture, walls, stele and so-called Serpent Hieroglyphics, beautiful sculptures carved of block of stone, a ball court, a network of roads as well as texts written in glyphs.
- Calzada de los Frailes: This colonial street that connects the neighborhood of Sisal to the main street that gives access to the center of Valladolid. Architectural works of fine craftsmanship and greay value were rescued and were restored along this corridor. This includes series of residential buildings, streets andand light fixtures that are reminiscent of the colonial past of Valladolid. Actuality there are Mexican chocolate boutiques, Mexican tree perfumes and more.
- Lunch in Valladolid at Meson del Marquez restaurant.
- Tour at Casa del venado; you will find more 3000 pieces Mexican artesanies.
Tour a Punta Allen
- 7:00 am return 7.00 pm.
- It is a small fishing community located in the Special Biosphere Reserve of Sian Ka'an, that is, two and a half hours away from the charming town of Tulum.
- For its generous geography, Punta Allen is most advisable to practice snorkeling, or simply to enjoy its sandy beaches and turquoise waters.
- Few places are so favorable for ecotourism as it is Punta Allen. On this site you can be spotted huge communities of herons, crocodiles and manatees. Are also many exotic species of flora, one of the largest and most important natural reserves of the planet.
- If you like you can buy lobsters there are so many at the market.